Installer Job Description
- Unloads & loads furniture from truck, carts and dollies
- Un-boxes furniture and places furniture on floor
- Installs, repairs, tears down & removes furniture
- If installer holds proper DOT card he/she may also drive a company vehicle to and from job sites. These trucks may include passenger vans, 16’ or 26’ straight trucks.
Warehouse Job Description
- Unloads furniture from truck/trailer, stacks onto pallets.
- Loads furniture into trucks.
- Unboxes and inspects furniture.
- Shrink or blanket wrap furniture.
- Fills out receiving reports.
- If employee holds proper Fork Lift certification he/she may operate.
- Repetitive use of hands is required.
- Employee will be standing all day.
- Partner with sales in creating a strategy to identify, pursue and claim additional business
- Direct and supervise projects (people, budgets, etc.) for multiple customers; ensure appropriate procedures and standards are followed
- Supervise installation of product and punch list items
- Develop strong working relationships with clients at multiple levels within an organization
- Review specifications and drawings for project
- Create project plan and schedule
- Determine installation manpower requirements and prepare labor and material quotes for installation
- Communicate project status with customer and team
- Review job site to ensure safe and efficient project installation
- Manage project, budget, customer expectations, product deliveries, installation and punch list
- Ensure all issues or change order requests are appropriately documented and addressed
- Resolve all issues and close out project
- Other duties as assigned